THE VAST MAJORITY OF SHOOTINGS OCCUR INSIDE A BUILDING, SUCH AS CLASSROOMS, LARGE ASSEMBLY SPACES, OFFICES AND MEETING ROOMS.
Unfortunately the reality is that violent incidents like shootings are on the rise in schools and other public spaces. When they do there’s no time for delay—the average active shooting incident is over in minutes, before authorities can even arrive on the scene.
ControlledCare’s Lockdown Security System is a security solution that is designed to minimize the time it takes to contact law enforcement and to secure a facility during an emergency situation.
If you need a lockdown system for your property, ControlledCare offers an affordable and easy to install lockdown security system. A fully customizable system using several different activation solutions such as wall mounted emergency Push Buttons, PC Desktop Software, Telephone System or a combination of thereof.
The system can be deployed over a wired network or wirelessly.
A typical Lockdown Emergency Routine
- Automatically lock doors based on geographically pre-set zones
- Disable card access for re-entry
- Enabled lighting changes or emergency strobe lights
- Emergency notifications via email call and/or text messages
- Automated pre-recorded announcements/instructions over paging system
- Alarm system and emergency system triggering
- Customizable escalation rules
- Strobes Light Up Inside and Outside
- Card Readers Light up in Red
- Visitor Intercoms are Disabled
- Public Display Monitors Change
- Phone System calls to predefined numbers, groups, cell phones
- Alarm Monitoring security Panel armed
- Surveillance event notification and video broadcast
- Parking Gateways block
- Lighting control, stand-by mode
Lockdown buttons comes with the tamper proof and self alarm enclosure. Capable to utilize existing fire alarm system, access control, bells, mobiles and any third party components of your choice.